Kathie Kobler, MS, APN; Advocate Aurora Health
- Identify common health issues and unusual clinical presentations of various disease entities.
- Describe the pathophysiology of common and uncommon diseases.
- Recognize clinical problems and correlate a clinical diagnosis.
- Assess contemporary, diagnostic, and management techniques/protocols.
- Describe treatment options.
This activity is designed for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Neonatology, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Cardiology (pediatric), Genetics (pediatric), Neurology (pediatric), Nephrology (pediatric), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Surgery, and other interested health professionals.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this conference, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.