Ramesh Vazzalwar, MD
- Recognize the clinical challenges as evidenced by the cases discussed.
- Assess contemporary diagnostic and management techniques and protocols of the cases presented.
- Review the physiologic processes which led to the negative outcome of these neonates.
- Utilize the findings from these cases to diagnose and manage future cases.
- Describe research concepts and methods.
- Assess the hypothesis, design, patient selection, results and discussion section of a journal article.
Neonatologist, NICU Fellows and Pediatric Residents, NICU nurses and medical students
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.