At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Discuss the lab findings that characterize Fanconi Syndrome and the associated differential diagnosis and workup
- Recognize Tubulointerstitial Nephritis with Uveitis (TINU) as a cause of Fanconi Syndrome
- Discuss the general presentation, treatment, and prognosis of TINU
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit