Speaker: Douglas Slakey, MD, Chief, Department of Surgery
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Process of selection of transplant candidates.
- Describe the pre-transplantation preparation.
- Discuss Intraoperative management.
- Apply post transplantation management and outcomes
09/21/2022 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit