Dr. Sanjay Naran, Pediatric Plastic Surgeon
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Review the most recent advances in the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors in children.
- Discuss cutting edge technologies used in pediatric neurosurgery.
- Discuss surgical outcomes of difficult pediatric neurosurgical cases.
04/21/2021 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit