Please use the Zoom Link to join the meeting
Andrea Kramer, MD
Director of Ped. Orthopedic Surgery
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- State of the Art diagnosis and management of common pediatric orthopedic problems such as hip dysplasia, scoliosis and tumors.
- Advances in imaging techniques used in the field.
- The role of minimally invasive surgery in pediatric patients with orthopedic problems.
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 - 7:00am to 8:00am
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit