Samuel Leung, MD
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify pediatric GI complications
- Discuss the management of specific cases
- Review the appropriateness of treatment options in identified situations
- Utilize best practices from the literature, establish standards of care for future management of similar cases
- When applicable, list methods of prevention and/or early diagnosis
This activity is designed for physicians, nurses, and interested healthcare professionals.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.