Liborka Kos, MD
Advocate Children's Hospital
- Identify infantile hemangiomas that require intervention
- Identify infantile hemangiomas that may have associated structural anomalies
- Describe pharmacologic options for therapy and their potential adverse effects
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit