Please click on the conference Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/95424390668?pwd=d2VReC9OcVNvNFVNL2lZZEtTNW5HUT09
Speaker: Ronda Oram, MD
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Identify goals of antimicrobial stewardship
- Describe role of antimicrobial stewardship in sepsis
- Recognize the role of rapid diagnostic tests coupled with antimicrobial stewardship in optimizing therapy
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit