Emily Dawson, MD
- Manage ways to improve inpatient pediatric and neonatal care
- Examine common neonatal illnesses and recognize complications associated
- with the critically ill children
- Interpret complications from medication errors
- Apply quality improvement methods and implementation of practice guidelines, so each member can lead their physician colleagues in improving the quality of care by using current practice guidelines
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at email@example.com.