Thomas Derrig, MD, MMM, FACS
- Describe updated Trauma guidelines and policies.
- Incorporate improved guidelines and processes into their treatment of trauma patients.
- Apply learning of new information into future cases
- Critique and benchmark the Aurora trauma program
ED physicians, Trauma, Ortho and Neurosurgery physicians, Anesthesia physicians, Radiologists, Hospitalists
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Lisa Heinz RN, BSN, CEN at 262-434-1950 or Lisa.Heinz@aah.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit