CLICK HERE TO REGISTER BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- You will need to open the link in either the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser
- It may take up to TWO MINUTES to receive your confirmation email
- It is recommended that you add the meeting information from your confirmation email to your calendar because Microsoft Teams does not send reminder emails at this time
1) Myocarditis and Inflammatory Cardiomyopathy – Owais Malick, MD
2) TAVR: Looking Ahead to What's Next – Neal Sawlani, MD
Moderator: Jeffrey Ziffra, DO
Target Audience: Cardiologists, Pediatric Cardiologists, Cardiac Interventionists, Fellows, PA's, APN's, nurses and other professionals interested in cardiology
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition Statement: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with the ABIM through the ACCME Program and Activity Reporting System.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit