If you join prior to 7am you will be in a “lobby”/virtual waiting room until we begin and will be told “Someone in the meeting should let you in soon”. You will be let in at 7am.
1) Topic: Bridging Anticoagulation: What and When; Why or Why Not
Speaker: Stephen Rowley, MD
2) Open Session: all on call
Please note that for this session:
- No registration required
- No CME credit
- Please feel free to share your camera and speak up freely during the open session - this portion will not be recorded
We hope that you can still join us; we appreciate your time and participation!
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit