Click here to register. You will need to open the registration link in Chrome.
Dietary Recommendations for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Benefits/Harms of Statins in People with Dementia
– Alan Brown, MD (Naperville, IL)
AF: Is Rhythm Control First Line?
– Apoor Gami, MD (Elmhurst, IL)
Moderator: Joseph Marek, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™