Cardiology Wednesday Education:
1) Subclinical AF and Stroke Prevention: When to Anticoagulate?
2) Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy & the Risk of Sudden Death w/Exercise
1) Dr. Arshad Jahangir, Subclinical AF and Stroke Prevention: When to Anticoagulate?
2) Dr. Joseph Marek, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and the Risk of Sudden Death with Exercise
Apoor Gami, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit