We apologize for the inconvenience, but this webinar has been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
Topic: The Past, Present, and Future of Structural Imaging
Renuka Jain, MD, FASE, FACC
Director of Structural &
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
Governor-Elect, Wisconsin Chapter of
American College of Cardiology
Clinical Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, & Public Health
Diana Bottari, DO
Medical Director of Controlled Substance Monitoring Team
Lead Physician Opioid Mitigation Strategies
Overview: This webinar will cover advanced echocardiographic and CT imaging techniques used for planning, procedural guidance, and post-procedural follow-up of structural procedures within cardiology
At the completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Review clinical indications for structural procedures
- Review role of imaging in case selection and optimization
- Introduce expanded echocardiographic technologies and their use in structural procedures.
Disclosure: Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit