CLICK HERE* TO REGISTER AND PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. It may take up to FIVE MINUTES to receive your confirmation email
2. It is recommended that you add the meeting information from your confirmation email to your calendar because Microsoft Teams does not send reminder emails at this time
*If you have any technical difficulties with registering:
1. Try opening the registration link in a different web browser. Copy and paste the following link:
2. If problem persist, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: This webinar will discuss the use of biosimilars for inflammatory diseases. The main focus will be on adalimumab for its various indications.
Topic: Biosimilars for Inflammatory Diseases: Why we all should care?
Alvin Wells, MD, PhD, FACR, FACP
Director, Department of Rheumatology, AAMG-WI
Assistant Clinical Professor, Medical College of WI
Ashley Kwasinski, DNP, APNP
Nurse Practitioner, Infectious Disease
At the completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Define a biosimilar medication
- Discuss the development and approval process for a biosimilar medication
- Discuss the implications of changing from an originator product to a biosimilar
- Review current clinical data on the use of biosimilar medications
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit