CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Panelists: Dr. Andrew Albert, Dr. Kyle Basques, Dr. Joaquin Estrada, Bailey Hanselman, Dr. Jan Kaminski, Dr. Mamta Pant, Dr. Elliot Weisenberg
- Dr. Diana Bottari, MEDtalks Activity Director & Lead Physician Opioid Mitigation Strategies
- Don Martinez, MMS, PA-C, APC Professional Development Program Manager – Advocate Medical Group; Physician Assistant-Pediatrics, Olympia Fields; Co-Chair, APC Advisory Council
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
• Describe the differences between IBD and IBS
• Describe the diagnostic differences between Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
• Identify red flag presentations in IBD
• Understand the role for radiology in IBD
• Understand the role of biologic medications in IBD
• Identify stakeholders in care
Target Audience: Primary Care Physicians, GI Specialists, Oncologists, Advance Care Practitioners, and other interested professionals.
Format: Lecture and Q&A
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit