Topic: The Mothers of Modern Medicine
Jessica Richardson, MD
Co-Associate Program Director, Family Medicine Residency
Co-Director of Behavioral Health and Addiction Mile Square Health Center
Assistant Professor of Clinical Family Medicine
University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Family and Community Medicine
Moderator & Activity Director:
Diana Bottari, DO - MEDtalks Activity Director; Medical Director, Controlled Substance Monitoring Team, Advocate Aurora Health; Lead Physician, Opioid Mitigation Strategies, Advocate Aurora Health; Integrative Pain Provider, Advocate Medical Group Spine Care Center
Objectives: Upon completion of the activity the learner should be able to:
- Define racism and explore antiracism
- Discuss antebellum gynecology and racism
- Discuss contraception and racism
Target Audience: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine physicians, APNs and all other interested professionals
Financial Disclosures: The planner/moderator and speakers have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose..
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit