Together as One and the Silver Lining of COVID-19 Pandemic
Upon completion of the activity the learner should be able to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of stress and trauma on physical and mental well-being
- Discuss the basics of the AAH Peer-to-Peer support system, Together as One
- Identify adaptive coping strategies to improve resilience and reduce the negative impact of stress.
- Begin to employ the above skills in professional and personal life
Mila Felder, MD, MS
- Advocate Aurora Physician & APC Wellbeing Core Team Co-chair
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Medical Staff President
- Emergency Department Vice Chair
Kim Miiller, Psy.D
- Director of Trauma Recovery & Resilience
- Director of Together as One Peer to Peer Support Program
Victoria Smoter, Psy.D
- Lead Clinical Psychologist of Trauma Recovery Center
Diana Bottari, DO - MEDtalks Activity Director; Medical Director, Controlled Substance Monitoring Team, Advocate Aurora Health; Lead Physician, Opioid Mitigation Strategies, Advocate Aurora Health; Integrative Pain Provider, Advocate Medical Group Spine Care Center
Don Martinez, MMS, PA-C - APC Professional Development Program Manager – Advocate Medical Group; Physician Assistant-Pediatrics, Olympia Fields; Co-Chair, APC Advisory Council
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit