Click here to join the meeting We will start at 7:00am
Date/Time: Thursday, May 19, 2022 7:00-8:00am
Topic: Mental Health Awareness Month: Integrative Approaches to Treat Anxiety and Depression
Speaker: Nicole Eull, PsyD, Vice President of Therapy Services, Advocate Aurora Health Behavioral Services
Moderator: Don Martinez, MMS, PA-C, APC Professional Development Program Manager – Advocate Medical Group; Physician Assistant-Pediatrics, Olympia Fields; Co-Chair, APC Advisory Council
Diana Bottari, DO - MEDtalks Activity Director; Medical Director, Controlled Substance Monitoring Team, Advocate Aurora Health; Lead Physician, Opioid Mitigation Strategies, Advocate Aurora Health; Integrative Pain Provider, Advocate Medical Group Spine Care Center
Objectives: Upon completion of the activity the learner should be able to:
• Introduce choice and variety into your treatment relationships with patients.
• Learn how to engage patients in a systematic discussion of alternative treatment options.
• Identify risks, benefits, and contraindications of an integrative approach to mental health treatment.
Target Audience: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine physicians, APNs and all other interested professionals
Financial Disclosures: The planner/moderator, speaker, and additional planner have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose..
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit