Click here to register (in Chrome or Microsoft Edge)
Physician and Provider Wellness Webinar: Connecting and Reconnecting with Your “Why”: Reigniting and Keeping the Flame Alive
At the end of this webinar, the participant will be able to:
• Describe their purpose, their “why” for entering the medical profession.
• Define the difference between “flourishing” and “surviving” in practice
• List the AAH and other national services available to support ones’ connection to their strengths and purpose
Activity Directors and Moderators
- Mila Felder, MD, MS - Advocate Aurora Physician & APC Wellbeing Core Team Co-chair; Advocate Christ Medical Center Medical Staff President & Emergency Department Vice Chair
- Randall Levin, MD - Provider & Physician Wellness Webinar Activity Director; Retired Emergency Department Chair, Aurora West Allis Medical Center; Immediate Past Chair of American College of Emergency Physicians, Wellness section
- John Yoon, MD - Associate Professor of Medicine, The University of Chicago; Visiting Scholar, Kern Institute at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Matthew Du – Lead Author of "Association of Intrinsic Motivating Factors & Joy in Practice: A National Physician Survey"; third-year medical student at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine Du_Association of Intrinsic Motivating Factors and Joy in Practice_ A National Physician Survey.pdf
- Reverend Kathie Bender Schwich – Advocate Aurora Health Chief Spiritual Officer
- Kim Miiller, PsyD - Advocate Aurora Health Director of Trauma Recovery & Resilience
- Nicole Eull, PsyD - VP of Therapy Services, Advocate Aurora Health Behavioral Health Services; Bolstering Individual Well-being Core Team Chair
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit