CLICK HERE for November 1 webinar recording on Prognostication (no cme given)
- If you have trouble registering, please use Google Chrome.
- If you still have trouble, check and clear the cache (steps here).
If neither of those interventions is successful or you don’t receive an event confirmation after registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy & paste link in Google Chrome:
Or call in (audio only): +1 630-556-1696,,451792530#
"How do we use a crystal ball?” The Role of Prognostication 11/01/2023
Speaker: Nora Bodi, MD - Dept. Of Hospice & Palliative Medicine - Advocate Health - Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Webinar Objectives: Upon completion of the activity the learner should be able to:
- Understand the definition of prognostication.
- Describe the lag time to benefit.
- Develop primary knowledge in prognosticating common chronic medical conditions.
- Develop primary skills to incorporate prognostication in daily practice and in decision making discussions.
Target Audience: Physicians, advanced practice clinicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, chaplains, and other interested healthcare professionals
Disclosures: The planners, speaker, and moderators have indicated that there are no financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, Advocate Aurora Health is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. Regulatory boards are the final authority on courses accepted for continuing education credit. Social workers receiving this course receive 1.00 of ethics, clinical, cultural competence, and/or general continuing education credits.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.
- 1.00 Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE)Aurora Health Care Department of Pharmacy Services is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.