CLICK HERE TO REGISTER VIA ZOOM
Sharon Jensen, Integrated Behavioral Health Therapist, LCSW
- Define and identify depression and anxiety stress
- List ways in which behavioral health intervention can aid in providing improved quality of care and outcomes for disease management.
- Apply wholistic approach strategies in the primary care practice
- Distinguish resources that will support patients with stress depression and anxiety which could be risk factors for poor disease outcomes that are related to treatable behavioral health issues.
01/27/2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit