CLICK HERE TO REGISTER VIA ZOOM
Sharon Jensen, Integrated Behavioral Health Therapist, LCSW
- Define and identify depression and anxiety stress
- List ways in which behavioral health intervention can aid in providing improved quality of care and outcomes for disease management.
- Apply wholistic approach strategies in the primary care practice
- Distinguish resources that will support patients with stress depression and anxiety which could be risk factors for poor disease outcomes that are related to treatable behavioral health issues.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit