Please click on link below to register for the conference. You will need to open the registration link in Chrome.: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2459391315956343822
Featuring: Paula Carlton, DNP
Family Medicine, Certified in Obesity Medicine, HMR Medical Director, Advocate Aurora Health – West Bend North Clinic
Series Learning Objectives:
1. Identify patients with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 kg per m2 or higher diagnosis for obesity.
2. Evaluate and identify appropriate evidence-based weight management approaches with the patient.
3. Recommend referral for intensive, multi component behavioral interventions for obesity management.
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers: primary care, internal medicine, family medicine; plus, administrators, support staff and other interested professionals
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit