Please click on link below to register for the conference. You will need to open the registration link in Chrome. https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3370476338296309263
Tony Hampton, MD, MBA, CPE
Family Medicine, Board Certified in Obesity Medicine, Regional Medical Director
Advocate Aurora Health – Chicago
- Understand how to apply motivational interviewing to the patient visit regarding their weight and treatment plan
- Review specific examples of how to introduce dietary and exercise counseling under evidence-based recommendations
- Review of available patient education resources will be provided
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers: primary care, internal medicine, family medicine; plus, administrators, support staff and other interested professionals.
Live Webinar Lecture with Q&A, recorded for on-demand listening
Disclosures for Speaker: The speaker has indicated no financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose. Disclosures for Planners: The planner, Rami Lutfi, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.S.M.B.S has disclosed that he is a Consultant for Gore Medical and Olympus. The other planners have indicated they have no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.
Commercial Support: There is no external financial support for this activity.
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All other participants can request certificate of completion.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit