CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Stephen Kurtin, M.D.
Medical Director for Joint Replacement - Orthopedic Service Line - Advocate Aurora Health
• Setting up patient for best surgical outcomes
• Breaking down barriers to seeing orthopedic specialist, the full spectrum of services
• Care and treatment after surgery for best long-term outcomes
Jamie Schuh, DPT, LAT, CES
Sports Health & Physical Therapy - Advocate Aurora Health
• The role of the Physical Therapist
• Special considerations when treating patients with obesity
• How to refer, and refer before it’s too late!
• Access to care
Target Audience:: Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians: primary care, internal medicine, family medicine; plus, administrators, support staff and other interested professionals.
Format: Live Webinar Lecture with Q&A, recorded for on-demand listening
Disclosures: The planner, Rami Lufti, MD is a Consultant with Gore Medical and Olympus. All other planners and the speaker have indicated no financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.
Commercial Support: There is no external financial support for this activity.
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates each live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. All other participants can request certificate of completion
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit