Please click here to register
Yelena Tumashova, M.D. System Sleep Medical Director, Medical Director of Sleep Disorder Center at Lutheran General Hospital - Advocate Aurora Health
- Review obesity-related co-morbidities.
- Apply definition of sleep-disordered breathing to identify patients with sleep apnea.
- Understand relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac co-morbidities.
- Understand methods of treatment and management of sleep apnea
Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit