Please click here to register.
Moises Garcia, M.D. Hepatology, Transplant Abdominal Advocate Aurora Health
- Understand the association of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease with obesity
- Screen for NASH in a primary care setting
- Apply evidence-based treatment to manage/prevent advance NASH •
- Utilize a treatment algorithm to treat for or make appropriate referrals for specialized treatment
11/17/2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit