Amy Margeson, RN MBA BSN
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Apply Safety/Health Outcomes/Service Learning and implement actions to improve Safety, Health Outcomes, Service
- KRA/metric results across the continuum.
- Identify and apply evidence-based, high reliability best practices for adoption.
- Integrate ISO 9001 processes and structure into site and system practice.
- Adopt AdvocateAurora Health system approaches for safety, health outcomes, service and population health at the site level.
- Eliminate unexplained variation by sharing successes of standardized care.
- Oversee and endorse the priorities of the system clinical ethics program.
This activity is designed for physicians, nurses, and service line leaders.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.