Sorin Danciu, MD
Cardiovascular Section Chair-AIMMC
Rupa Sanghani, MD
Associate Director, Department of Internal Medicine, Rush Medical College
Associate Director, Rush Heart Center for Woman
- Describe the role of cardiac PET in the evaluation of ischemia
- Review the utility of and prognostic data behind coronary flow reserve
- Learn how microvascular disease can be assessed by cardiac PET
- Review use the of cardiac PET for sarcoidosis and viability imaging.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit