Course Director: Kate Essad, MD
- Manage concussion and related diagnoses correlated to current standards of care.
- Select appropriate resources and ancillary services for patient care plans.
- Educate patients and families about current understanding of concussion science
Target Audience: Neurology, sports medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation providers.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Contact Information: Kate.Essad@aurora.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit