The 12th Annual Morris M. Goldberg, MD Symposium-A Call to Action: What We Can Do to Decrease Inequality, Bias, and Racism in Health Recorded Session
The lecture will address racism in health care.
This course is intended for all physicians.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the role of implicit bias in health care and discuss their own biases.
- Describe the social determinants of health and explain biological weathering.
- Discuss strategies for reducing implicit race bias.
Judith Gravdal, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Greg Kirschner, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Carol Graham, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Patrick Piper, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
John Sage, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Socha; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Jacobson; Advocate Aurora Health
David Williams, PhD, MPH; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit