18th Annual AI2 Trauma Symposium “Post Pandemic: Doing More with Less”
Trauma clinicians will be able to update their skills of current evidence-based practices related to a wide variety of commonly occurring emergency conditions and responses.
This conference is being held in-person.
This course is intended for Emergency Medicine physicians, Trauma Surgeons, Registered Nurses, and other health professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Apply information about new developments in assessing, diagnosing, stabilizing, and managing a variety of traumatic injuries to applicable treatment plans in clinical practice.
Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00am – 8:15
Speaker: William C. Watson MD, FACS
8:15 – 9:10
Speaker: Sanjay Naran, MD, FACS, FAAP
Topic: Pediatric Craniofacial Trauma
9:10 - 10:05
Speaker: Paul Guzzetta, MD
Topic: The Role of Interventional Radiology in Trauma Care IR vs OR
10:05am – 10:20am Break
10:20am – 11:15am
Speaker: Courtney Hollowell, MD
Topic: Urologic Trauma
11:15am – 12:10pm
Speaker: Andrew Dennis, MD
Topic: Trauma 360
12:10pm – 12:40pm Lunch
12:40pm – 1:35pm
Speaker: James C. Doherty MD, MPH, FACS
Topic: Going Medieval: Management of Impalement Injuries
1:35pm – 2:30pm
Speaker: Thomas M. Derrig, MD, MMM, FACS, CPE
Topic: The Nightmare Before Christmas: How a Seasonal Parade Went Terribly Wrong
2:30- 2:40 Break
Speaker: Jaclyn Rodriguez BSN, BS, RN, SANE-A, SANE-P
Topic: The Trauma of Sexual Violence
Speaker: Christopher Daddino, Attorney at law
Topic: Collection and Preservation of Evidence
4:30 – 5:00 - Jeopardy, Baskets, Closing Comments
Speaker: William C. Watson MD, FACS
Sharon Esterquest RN, BSN, TNS, CEN; Advocate Aurora Health
Delilah Mendez RN, BSN, MPH; Advocate Aurora Health
Shawna Beshoar RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Belinda Hardy RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Michelle Dace RN, BSN, CCRN-K, TNS; Advocate Aurora Health
Regina Rogoz RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Heinz RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Amanda Stepp, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
James C. Doherty MD, MPH, FACS; Advocate Aurora Health
William C. Watson MD, FACS; Advocate Aurora Health
Sanjay Naran MD, FACS, FAAP; Advocate Aurora Health
Paul Guzzetta MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Courtney Hollowell, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Thomas M. Derrig, MD, MMM, FACS, CPE; Advocate Aurora Health
Jaclyn Rodriguez BSN, BS, RN, SANE-A, SANE-P; Advocate Aurora Health
Christopher Daddino; Advocate Aurora Health
Robyn Mazzolini BSN, RN, TNS; Advocate Aurora Health
Andrew Dennis MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Carissa Blumenshine MSN, RN, NPD-BC, PCCN-K; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 7.25 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 7.25 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.25 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 7.25 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.
Click “Take Course” to pay and register for this program.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
|Physicians, Nurses, and EMS||$125.00|