2019 Aurora BayCare Regional Vascular Symposium-"Management of Type B Aortic Dissection"
Educational event where vascular surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons can learn about the management and current treatment approaches for type B aortic dissections.
**ATTENTION** To promote learning and meaningful discussion on this topic, attendees are encouraged to submit their own case information pertaining to the vascular field along with any HIPAA-compliant imaging prior to the event.
To do so, please send all case information to Dana Ducat at:
Ph (920)288-8250 Fax (920)288-8257
All case submissions are due by October 1, 2019
This course is intended for cardiac surgery, cardiology, diagnostic radiology, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, thoracic surgery, and vascular surgery specialties.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify patients with Type B Aortic Dissection.
- Recognize their role in the non-operative management of Type B Aortic Dissection.
- Differentiate between patients that should be referred out to a provider who specializes in Type B Aortic Dissection versus patients who can be treated without specialist referral.
James Offord, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Paul DiMusto, MD; UW Health
Dana Ducat; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Aurora Health Care designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.™ Physicians should claim only
the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
Click “Take Course” to register for this program. You will receive an email confirmation once you are registered.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com or at (414) 219-5490 if you have any questions or need assistance.