33rd Annual Cardiology Update 2021
This course provides a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art practices to diagnose and treat patients with cardiovascular conditions. 33rd Annual Cardiology Update 2021 ensures attendees are current with recent advances in clinical cardiology and the best ways to incorporate them into daily practice to optimize patient outcomes.
- Advanced devices in electrophysiology
- MRI imaging
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection
- Heart failure realm
- Updates in lipid management
This conference is being held virtually.
This course is intended for Cardiology, interventional cardiology, pulmonology, cardiac surgery, internal medicine, family medicine, cardiology fellows, residents, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses, nurses, cardiac technologists, students and other interested professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
Describe key elements of treatment protocols for patients at risk of and with heart disease and apply to applicable treatment plans in clinical practice.
Stephen Rowley, MD, Advocate Medical Group
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with the ABIM through the ACCME Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.25 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 4.25 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.25 ABIM MOC Part IISuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Thank you for your interest in supporting this course! Please follow the next few steps to become a VIRTUAL sponsor for the 33rd Annual Cardiology Update 2021.
Step 1: Read and understand the Letter of Request. Letter of Request AAH
Step 2: Complete the Exhibitor Agreement before registering for this event. Written Agreement for Exhibits
Step 3: Complete the Virtual Exhibit Booth Information by Clicking Here
Exhibitor Information coming soon!
This is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Click out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!
The Virtual Exhibit Hall is paid advertising. The use of the Site and the Content, including Third Party Content, is at your own risk.
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided prior to the event.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.