AAH Clinician Innovation Event
AAH Strategy & Innovation, in collaboration with the AAH Research Institute, plans to hold an event geared toward education and engagement of our clinicians in the sphere of healthcare innovation. The event is designed to expose clinicians to internal opportunities in the innovation space, such that interested clinicians can channel their talents toward valuable non-clinical projects that will benefit both the individual clinician and the organization as whole.
This course is intended for all AAH clinicians.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Describe various activities that fall under the umbrella of healthcare innovation.
- Identify the three silos of innovation within Advocate Aurora Health.
- Become inspired to take purposeful action to pursue at least one of their innovation-related interests.
- Identify at least one potential collaborator / connection who can help them further their innovation-related interests.
Adam Kadlec, MD; Medical Director Innovation; Advocate Aurora Health
Scott Powder, Chief Strategy Officer; Advocate Aurora Heath
Nicole Paulk, SVP Strategy & Innovation; Advocate Aurora Health
Mike Rodgers, VP Commercial Innovation; Advocate Aurora Health
Kurt Waldhuetter, VP Research Development and Business Services; Advocate Aurora Health
Ed Barthell, MD; EmOpti
Al Krueger, Director Innovation & System Program Lead for Human-Centered Design; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit