Alternatives to Opioid for Pain Management Recorded Session
This lecture enhances awareness of integrative medicine, recognizes the risks of current pain management strategies with opiates and becomes familiar with alternatives in the management of disease related pain.
This course is intended for Primary care, internal medicine, family medicine, Primary care PA's, APN's and other interested professionals
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Enhance awareness of integrative medicine
- Recognize the risks of current pain management strategies with opiates and become familiar with alternatives in the management of disease related pain
- List three ways the unique needs of the elderly might be met with integrative medicine and integrative therapies
- Apply one technique discussed today to a patient in your practice
Thomas Triantafillou, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Sarah E Pierce, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Kay Fischer, MSN, APNP, ANP-BC, ACHPN; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
If you attended the live session of Alternatives to Opioid for Pain Management, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. You can however, still watch the content.
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
If you have questions, please contact Advocate Aurora Continuing Medical Education Office at firstname.lastname@example.org