Anticoagulation Reversal Strategies Recorded Session
Anticoagulants are on the rise and bleeding is the most common complication. For those patients that experience bleeding, it is important that an appropriate reversal agent and a treatment plan be devised to improve outcomes. In this session patient cases, data, and resources will help you explore what options are available.
If you attended Anticoagulation Reversal Strategies On June 24, 2021, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. However, you are welcome to still watch the content.
This course is intended for all physicians including generalists, neurologists, intensivists, radiologists, and pathologists, RN's, PA's, NP's, RTT's, and various other members of the health care team
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify appropriate reversal agents for anticoagulants and fibrinolytics
- Develop an appropriate management strategy for patients experiencing major bleeding on oral anticoagulation and/or Post-fibrinolysis
Amina George, PharmD, BCCCP; Advocate Aurora Health
Eric Maas, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Paul Vilar, Director; Advocate Aurora Health
Rachael Wade, Senior Director; Advocate Aurora Health
Amy Campbell, Executive Assistant; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
If you attended Anticoagulation Reversal Strategies on June 24, 2021, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. However, you are welcome to still watch the content.
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.