Cardiac Diagnoses in Clinical Risk Adjustment
This course will cover the basic concepts of Clinical Risk Adjustment as it relates to Cardiology Conditions. Case Studies and documentation requirements will be discussed.
This course is intended for Primary Care Clinicians and Cardiology Specialties
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize what Clinical Risk Adjustment is and it’s impact on chronic condition management
- Incorporate accurate & complete documentation to support billed diagnoses
- Discover Epic tools available to support your CRA work
Paul Silverman, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Valerie Hall, Manager, Clinical Risk Adjustment; Advocate Aurora Health
Denise Vandehei, CRA Consultant; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This course is available to Advocate Aurora Health providers (employed and independent) and team members only. If you need help enrolling or logging in, contact Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.