COVID 19: Where are we now?
Much has been learned so far about COVID-19 but many questions remain. Upon completion of this activity physicians will be comfortable and knowledgeable on updated information about screening, prevention, symptoms and treatments regarding COVID-19.
This course is intended for all physicians, non-physicians and interested staff.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Review the basic virology, epidemiology and transmission of COVID-19
- Analyze the various clinical case presentations
- Discuss the current state of testing and treatment
- Explore future endeavors
Adarsh Bhan, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Kamo Sidhwa, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Sue Serratore, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Richard Multack, DO; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.50 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™