Depression Screening Stage B
This online module has 3 stages, and you need to complete all three stages in order to claim credit. It will take you at least 2 months to fully complete this project.
In Stage B of this project, you will complete two improvement cycles. In this section, you will:
- Watch a 30 minute video module. The video includes a set of slides and some dialoge between faculty. Please be sure your audio is enabled. After the video, you can close the video window and then click "Resume Course" at the bottom of the course.
- You will leave the course for 4 weeks and start working towards your improvement goal.
- When you come back, you will reflect on your progress.
- Then, you will go out and continue screening for 4 weeks.
For completing Stage B, you will be eligible for up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
If you complete all 3 stages, this course is designed to provide both the 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and also to meet the requirements for many of the ABMS Board Certification requirements through the Multi-Specialty Portfolio Provider (MSPP) Designation. Visit the ABMS MSPP website to verify that your Board is a member of the Portfolio Program.
"Active participation" means the practitioner must:
- Provide direct or consultative care to patients as part of the project.
- Implement the project’s interventions (the changes designed to improve care) and reflect on the tools you selected to see if they are the correct tools to make a change.
- Collect, submit, and review data in keeping with the project’s measurement plan with two linked cycles of data review.
- Collaborate by actively discussing what you have learned with at least one person.
Upon successful completion and attestation, the CPD Office will submit the project to the ABMS who will in turn submit the completion data directly to your certifying Board. It will take approximately one month for the completion to register with your Board.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.