Epic Ambulatory Behavioral Health Provider 100
In this course, participants will learn how to explore and manage Patient Lists, review clinical data via reports, review notes, manage the problem list, place and manage orders, write progress notes, ordering and completing a consult and enter professional charges.
This course is intended for Ambulatory Behavioral Health Providers
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Operate the EMR in a safe and efficient manner
- Review clinical information effectively
- Accurately create, edit, and document procedures and diagnoses
- Correctly order tests, medications, and prescriptions
Kristina Katzovitz, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Robert Whitcomb, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Diane Brandt, Director of Inpatient Training; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Wallner, Training Manager; Advocate Aurora Health
Craig Schroeder, Principal Trainer; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this other activity (at elbow training) for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 4.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is available to Advocate Aurora Health providers (employed and independent) and team members only. This course needs to be completed with a trainer as it requires specific EPIC system training. If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com.