Family Medicine in the Fall 2020
This half-day virtual CME event will update busy family physicians on several hot topics including COVID-19, cardiology, sickle cell, and evidence updates from primary care research. Please come hear these engaging speakers and mingle online with colleagues.
This conference is being held virtually.
This course is intended for Family Medicine physicians, Residents, Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy Technicians, Fellows, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Consider topic and apply to the scope of family medicine
- Discuss established new strategies in diagnosis
- Improve ability to diagnose and manage patients in area being presented
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into practice
Robert Martin, DO, Advocate Aurora Health
Teresa Johnson, Advocate Aurora Health
Steven Driver, MD, MPH, Advocate Aurora Health
Rick Guthmann, MD, MPH, Advocate Aurora Health
Nandini Kalakota, MD, Advocate Aurora Health
Catherine Crticos, MD, Advocate Aurora Health
The following faculty speakers and/or planning committee members have disclosed the following:
|Faculty Name||Name of Commercial Interest||Nature of Relationship|
|Catherine Creticos||Thera Pharmaceutical||Advisory Board|
All other planners and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no other financial relationships with any commercial interests to be disclosed.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 4.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. Once you are registered a confirmation email will be sent to you with the webinar registration link.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.