Family Medicine in the Fall 2021
This half-day virtual CME event will update busy family physicians on several hot topics. Please come hear these engaging speakers and mingle online with colleagues.
This conference is being held virtually.
This course is intended for physicians, Residents, Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy Technicians, Fellows, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists.
- Consider topic and apply to the scope of family medicine
- Discuss established new strategies in diagnosis
- Improve ability to diagnose and manage patients in area being presented
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into practice
7:50 - 8:00 Robert Martin, DO: Introductions and Welcome
8:00 - 8:55 Peguy Saad, MD - Metro Infectious Disease Consultants: COVID-19 Update
8:55 - 9:50 Kate Kirley, MD, MS - Director of Chronic Disease Prevention, AMA: Blood Pressure Treatment Updates
9:50 – 10:45 Dafina Allen, MD - Founder Wise Weight Management: Obesity Management Update
10:45 – 11:45 Winfred Frazier, MD - Associate Program Director University of Pittsburgh St. Margaret FMR: Diabetes Update
Robert Martin, DO, Chairman of Family Medicine, Advocate Aurora Health
Teresa Johnson; Advocate Aurora Health
Peguy Saad, MD; Metro Infectious Disease Consultants
Kate Kirley, MD, MS; Director of Chronic Disease Prevention
Dafina Allen, MD; Founder Wise Weight Management
Winfred Frazier, MD; Associate Program Director University of Pittsburgh
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 3.75 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided once registration is complete in an email.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.