Geriatrics for Advanced Practice 2023 Series: Strategies to Address the Needs of Vulnerable Older Adults in our Complex World
Geriatrics for Advanced Practice is a unique educational activity that is intended to enhance the knowledge and ability of advanced practice providers to be able to contribute to the health of a population and provide optimal evidence-based care for the high-risk population of older adults.
This activity is designed for is Advance Practice Clinicians NPs, PAs, Physicians, Nursing, and other interested healthcare professionals
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 3.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 3.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.
- 3.00 ABIM MOC Part IISuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 3.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.