Greater Milwaukee South Primary Care Fall Conference 2019
This event will include presentations by Aurora Faculty that will offer information on key topics that have been identified though department meetings hoping to increase recognition of symptoms and standardizations of treatment processes which will save clinicians time and offer better patient care.
This course is intended for GMS primary care physicians and primary care APPs.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
Course Director: Christina Crumbliss, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
John Brill, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Nicholas Armstrong, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Laura Duncan, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Dickson Michelson, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Tarun Kaura, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Emilie Franchow, PhD; Advocate Aurora Health
Rahul Sawlani, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
James Andrew Rydlewicz, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
John Burns, DPT, MSOM; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
Click “Take Course” to register for this program. You will receive an email confirmation once you are registered.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com or at (414) 219-5490 if you have any questions or need assistance.