- Once logged into the CME Learning Platform navigate to the course you wish to attend.
- Click "Take Course".
- In the Course Progress box on the left side, click the down arrow to expand the tab and click "Start".
- Click "Join Webinar".
Note: if you are registering before the webinarbegins (days/hours) you will receive an email confirmation for the webinar as well as a reminder with instructions.
- On the Go To Webinar browser page you may be prompted to Open Go To Webinar. If so, click on "Open Go To Webinar".
- If you have logged in before the organizer you will see the following message.
- Dial in with the number provided or use your computer speaker.
- In order to receive credit for the webinar you will need to participate for 75% of the time.
Note: All questions asked during the webinar will be presented to the speaker and anwered at a later time.
If you have questions, please contact Advocate Aurora Continuing Medical Education Office at email@example.com or at (414) 219-5490