Certificates are stored in the CME Learning platform for future reference. In order for your name to appear on the certificates you must complete your profile.
- Login to the CME Learning Platform.
- Click My Account.
- Click the My Activities tab, then Completed Activities (for Grand Rounds/Case Conferences click on Session Credit).
- Select the certificate you would like to download and click Download.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the download to view your certificate.
- Your certificate will open as a pdf where you can print or save it.
- Note: If you prefer just a list of the completed activities click Download PDF icon on the Completed Actives tab.
Questions, please contact Advocate Aurora Continuing Medical Education Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (414) 219-5490