Informed Consent Model of Integrated Care: Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
The Informed Consent Model of Integrated Care - Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy aims to address disparities and barriers within the transgender patient population and
equip primary care clinicians with the tools and knowledge to meet their health care needs.
This course is intended for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, and Endocrinology
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Improve comfort and competence in caring for transgender Individuals
- Identify available resource for ensuring best practices for transgender patients
- Differentiate the treatment plan for transgender patients
Michael Otte, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Jacquelin Coby-Beaver; Advocate Aurora Health
Raven Eggson-Washington, Project Manager; Advocate Aurora Health
The planners and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no financial relationships with any commercial interests to be disclosed.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
This course is available to Advocate Aurora providers (employed and independent) and team members only. Please log in to access the course. If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact the Advocate Aurora CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org