Informed Consent Model of Integrated Care: Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
This course is inteded for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, and Endocrinology
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Improve comfort and competence in caring for Transgender Individuals
- Identify available resource for ensuring best practices for transgender patients
- Differentiate the treatment plan for transgender patients
Michael Otte, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Jacquelin Coby-Beaver; Advocate Aurora Health
Raven Eggson-Washington, Project Manager; Advocate Aurora Health
The planners and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no financial relationships with any commercial interests to be disclosed.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
This course is available to Aurora Health Care providers (employed and independent) and caregivers only. If you are not already logged in, please use "Aurora Login" to access the course. If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact the Advocate Aurora CME Office at email@example.com